Cambium C058910C112A ePMP Force 300-16 5GHz FCC
About This Product
Combining the latest 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-16 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future mid gain subscriber module for the ePMP3000 Access Point. Force 300-16 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force 300-16 will also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local WiFi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
Key features of ePMP Force 300-16:
- Upto 500 Mbps of throughput
- With a horizontal orientation mount providing a 15 degree beamwidth and 16dBi gain, the F300-16 offers a compelling, compact subscriber or point to point solution resilient to interference.
- The ePMP Force 300-16 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 technology with high packets-per-second performance
- 5.1 to 5.8 band support (contingent on country regulatory requirements)
- cnMaestro™ management
- WiFi management option
- Always on spectrum analyzer