Cambium C058910A102A ePMP 3000 5GHz Access Point FCC US
About This Product
ePMP 3000 5 GHz Access Point Radio (FCC) (US cord)
The ePMP 3000 is the third generation access point (AP) that carries on the interference tolerance mechanisms from ePMP 2000 but adds the power of Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO). The ePMP 3000 is a 4X4 MU-MIMO access point that can double the throughput at the sector level with the same channel bandwidth by serving two subscribers at the same time.
- Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS synchronization and SM Transmit power control to allow for frequency re-use.
- Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium Networks MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler up to 120 simultaneously active subscriber modules can be served without performance degradation.
- Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: The intelligent filtering capability on the receive side makes the ePMP 2000 immune to the effects of strong off-channel interferers and on the transmit side serves to reduce off-channel noise for better radio co-location.
- Industry-Leading Spectral Efficiency: MU-MIMO in the downlink doubles the sector capacity by serving two MIMO users at the same time.
- MU-MIMO support with peak throughput of 1.2 Gbps
- 256QAM-5/6, 80 MHz support
- Supports a wide frequency range: 4910 – 5970 MHz
- 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT interface
- Frequency re-use with GPS sync, interference mitigation with beam steering antenna and dynamic filtering