Ubiquiti UniFi WiFi Access Points
items per page
- 2x2 high-efficiency WiFi 6
- 5 GHz band 2x2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 1.2 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 2x2 MIMO with radio rate of 300 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet, powered with 802.3af PoE
- Compatible with UAP-nanoHD covers and recessed mounting bracket
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor (now upgraded to support full-duplex 1 Gbps TCP/IP performance)
- Four-stream high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6 technology
- 5 GHz band 4x4 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 2.4 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz band 4x4 MIMO with radio rate of 600 Mbps
- Powered with 802.3at PoE (PoE injector not included)
- Dual-band WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- 5 GHz (4x4 MU-MIMO) band with a 4.8 Gbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz (2x2 MIMO) band with a 573.5 Mbps throughput rate
- Operates at full 4x4 MIMO with 160 MHz bandwidth
- 300+ concurrent client capacity
- 4x4 MU-MIMO on 5GHz (1733Mbps max PHY rate), 2x2 MIMO on 2.4GHz (300Mbps max PHY rate).
- 802.3af for base functionality. 802.3at required if using PoE passthrough.
- 1x4 (1 in, 4 out) switched Gigabit Ethernet ports with configurable PoE passthrough (port 1 only).