Tycon Power Systems UPS-DC1224-9 UPS Pro 12V 9Ah Batt 24V PoE
About This Product
- UPSPro Outdoor Backup Power
- 12V 9Ah Battery, 30W 100VA
- Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- 24V PoE
- 24hr Backup at 3.5W
- Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
- Powered over CAT5 cable using POE and/or Solar
- Generous interior space for customer electronics
- Wall or Pole Mounting
- Isolates Customer Equipment from Power Line Surges
- High Quality AGM VR Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
- Wireless Base Stations and Clients
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Bridge and Repeaters
- Remote Sensors
- Mission critical outdoor power
- Backup Power Systems
The UPS Pro™ series outdoor enclosures are designed for applications that require a backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted service to customers. The enclosure is powered over a CAT5 network cable via Power Over Ethernet (POE) using a POE Supply/Inserter (included). Features include an advanced battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid AGM batteries. Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
Customer electronics operate from battery power so they are isolated from damaging power line surges. The batteries are continuously charged via the POE input and/or solar power. The controller has a secondary wire terminal output which equals the battery voltage for connecting multiple pieces of equipment to the battery power, in addition to the POE output.
There is a generous amount of space reserved inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc. Most models are equipped with a Solar Ready controller so they can also be powered using solar panels in addition to or instead of the POE power supply.
Multiple configurations are available for 12V or 24V systems with various battery storage capacities and POE output voltages.
A typical 250mW wireless access point with average power consumption of 3.5W will run 26 hours on a 9AH battery at room temperature or 17 hours at -20 deg C.
|Manufacturer||Tycon Power Systems|