Tycon Power Systems TPW-400DT-12/24 12/24V 400W Horizontal Wind Turbine
About This Product
- Compatible with 12V and 24V batteries
- Lightweight at less than 10.5kg
12/24V 400W Horizontal Wind Turbine
- Wind Turbine startup wind speed of 2.1m/s (4.7mph)
- Smooth and quiet running maintenance free sealed turbine
- Sealed die cast aluminum housing for protection from harsh environments
- Very light and compact
- Easy Installation and Maintenance Free Operation
- Electronic over-speed protection
- Charges batteries from flat
- Battery Charging Applications
- Surveillance Cameras
- Wireless Base Stations
- Electric Gate Openers, Electric FencesStreet Lamps and Signs
- Remote Cabins and buildings
- Boats, RV’s and static caravans
- Security Systems
The TPW Series Wind Turbines from Tycon Power Systems are lightweight at less than 10.5kg and are designed for ease of installation and long service life. The generator is a very low cogging force design for better performance in light winds and is packaged in a fully sealed die cast anodized aluminum enclosure. There are no brushes to wear out or cause electrical noise and the bearings are sealed so the system is maintenance free. The blades are glass reinforced nylon for high strength, UV resistance and fatigue resistance. The turbines are available in a 12V/24V auto voltage select model. The unit includes a smart battery charge controller and dump load resistor. The dump load helps prevent premature braking and increases the total power delivered to the batteries. The entire blade assembly can be removed easily as 1 piece for hurricane protection. This also makes it easier and safer to install.
The permanent magnets used are Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) for higher power output.
The mounting is to the inside of the top of a 41mm ID standard pole. The hardware used is stainless steel for corrosion protection.
|Manufacturer||Tycon Power Systems|