Tycon Power Systems TP-MS616 16Port 1U Rack Mount Span PoE Manageable
About This Product
KEY FEATURES:Gigabit Mid Span, 40W PoE Injector - 16 port, 1U Rack Mount. IEEE802.3at or Passive PoE output 576W
- IEEE 802.3af/at High Power Midspan POE Injectors
- Up to 40W per Individual Port
- 1U Standard Rack Mount (19”)
- Configuration and status thru web interface
- Supports non standard (Passive) devices
- Accepts AC or DC input
- Remotely Power Multiple Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Power network devices from a central network room
The TP-MS616 rack mount 16 port mid span POE power sources are used for supplying POE and data to up to 16 devices multiple devices from a central location such as an operations room.
The POE devices feature a separate data-in port coupled with a data out/POE port. The POE function is fully IEEE802.3at/af compliant and supports Gigabit Ethernet.
The included PC software allows for configuration of the individual ports and for displaying port status through the RJ45 management port or network. Ports can be enabled/disabled and configured for forced POE output (Passive POE) or IEE802.3at/af detection.
POE DC Voltage (55V) is supplied on 4 pairs. Maximum power output per rack mount unit is 576W. The individual outputs are overload and short circuit protected.
The 1U rack mounting accommodates 19" racks with included brackets.
430 x 290 x 44mm (16.9 x 11.4 x 1.7”)
1U rack mount 19”
|Manufacturer||Tycon Power Systems|