Tycon Power Systems TP-DCDC-2456G-VHP 18-36VDC In 56 VDC passive PoE
About This Product
- Gigabit +/- 18-36VDC IN
- 56VDC 70W 4 Pair PoE OUT
- For Ubiquity airFiber
- Integrated 4 Pair PoE Inserter
- High PoE 70W (35W per 2 pair)
- Input Voltage 12VDC or 24VDC or 48VDC
- IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant or Passive PoE Output
- Dual Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
- Integrated 10/100/1000MB PoE Inserter
- High Power up to 35W
- Low Self Consumption Power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protect
- High Temperature OperationCompact Size – Maximize Available Space
- 12V / 24V / 48V Battery Systems, Vehicle Applications
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
Gigabit +/- 18-36VDC IN, 56VDC 70W 4 Pair PoE OUT, High Power DC to DC Converter/PoE inserter.
The TP-DCDC-2456G-VHP is a special very high power DC to DC converter / PoE inserter designed for use with Ubiquity airFiber and other devices that accept poE power on all 4 Ethernet pairs.
The DCDC converter supplies 35W per poE channel. One PoE channel is using pins 4,5,7,8 and the other PoE channel utilizes pins 1,2,3,6. By splitting the power onto separate PoE channels, the device can achieve 70W total supplied power to the end device.
They have two isolated inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and backup power source. They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The input and output are isolated.
Dimensions: 125 x 75 x 38mm (4.9 x 3 x 1.5in)
Weight: 255g (9oz)
|Manufacturer||Tycon Power Systems|