Teltonika TSW100000010 Unmanaged PoE+ Switch 5xGb Ports
About This Product
TSW100 is the first industrial unmanaged switch from Teltonika Networks. TSW100 is equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, four of which support IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Power-over-Ethernet standards (PoE).
Classified as power source equipment (PSE), it enables centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts per port and reducing the effort for installing power. It has 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports to provide an economical high-bandwidth solution for your industrial Ethernet network.
This rugged unmanaged industrial switch is ideal for professional high bandwidth applications where it is necessary to provide both: reliable data connection and power supply.
- Powering option: 4pin power socket, 7-58 VDC (PoE operates properly only when connected power supply outputs 44V or higher voltage)
- Power consumption ; Idle: < 2 W, Max: < 9 W (no PoE device connected)
- PoE standard: 802.3af/at (max 30 W per port, total power budget 120W)
- Ethernet: 5 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 4 x PoE, 1 x Uplink
- Status LEDs: 10 x Ethernet, 1 x Power
- Ingress protection rating: IP30
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 75 °C
- Housing: Aluminum housing with wall or DIN rail mounting option and grounding capability
- Dimensions: 115 x 32 x 95 mm
- Weight: 340 g
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 75 x 25 x 65 mm
- Weight: 125 g