MikroTik RB912UAG-2HPnD-OUT 2.4GHz BaseBox2 802.11bgn Outdoor
About This Product
- 600 MHz CPU, 64 MB RAM
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz 2x2
- (2)RP-SMA, (1) Gigabit, (1)miniPCle
- RouterOS L4, Outdoor Enclosure
- PoE, Pole & Rail Mounting, PSU
The BaseBox in an outdoor wireless device, based on our popular RB912 model, fitted with two SMA connectors for antennas, and a cable hood for protection against moisture. Also available are three additional places for antenna connectors, in case you wish to use the BaseBox miniPCIe slot for one more wireless interface to make a dual band device, or a 3G/4G modem.
The case can be opened with one hand, and is protected against the elements. USB, Ethernet and a Grounding wire exits are provided on the bottom, behind the protective door.
Comes with a mounting loop for tower/pole mounting, and a separate DIN rail mount is also provided. Package also includes a PoE injector and power supply unit.
- 1 Ethernet, 1 miniPCIe, USB, Additional memory, Gigabit, High power, Dual chain, Outdoor case
- Atheros AR9342 600MHz network processor
- 64MB DDR onboard memory
- One Gigabit port with Auto-MDI/X
- Built in 2GHz 802.11b/g/n, 2x RP-SMA connectors
- PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Consumption: 14W at 24V
Have questions about this product?Contact Us
Found a lower price?
Interested in leasing or financing this product?See Leasing / Financing Options