MikroTik RB911G-5HPacD-NB 5GHz Netbox 802.11ac dual RP-SMA outdoor
About This Product
- 720 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM
- 802.11ac 5 GHz
- (2)RP-SMA Connectors, (1)Gigabit Port
- RouterOS L4, Outdoor Enclosure
- PoE, Pole & Rail Mounting, PSU
NetBox5 (product code RB911G-5HPacD-NB) has popular BaseBox outdoor case, 720MHz CPU, 128MB RAM, Gigabit Ethernet port, 5GHz dual chain high gain 1300mW 802.11ac wireless onboard with 2 x RP-SMA connectors and USB. Unit includes PSU, PoE, mounting accessories and rail mount, it's equipped with MikroTik RouterOS L4 license.
The NetBox is a dual chain outdoor AP/CPE/Point-to-Point device with RP-SMA connectors for antennas, and a cable hood for protection against moisture. This device supports the new 802.11ac standard for increased wireless speed (866Mbit datarate, and 20/40/80MHz channels).
The case can be opened with one hand, and is protected against the elements. USB, Ethernet and a Grounding wire exits are provided on the bottom, behind a protective door.
Comes with a mounting loop for tower/pole mounting, and a separate DIN rail mount is also provided. Package also includes a PoE injector and power supply unit.
- QCA9557 720MHz network processor
- 128MB DDR onboard memory
- One Gigabit port with Auto-MDI/X
- QCA9882 5GHz 802.11ac, 2x RP-SMA connectors, Dual chain
- RP-SMA Female (outside thread)
- PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Consumption: 12W at 24VPoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Consumption: 12W at 24V