Microsemi PD-PoE Extender 1-port, Extends PoE range by 100m
About This Product
- Extends PoE range by 100m
- 802.af/802.at output power
- Extenders can be cascaded to reach up to 500m
The PowerDsine PoE Extender is a cost effective way to extend the Ethernet network range beyond 100m, delivering both data and power to network devices such as WLAN Access Points and Network Cameras up to a distance of 200m while complying with IEEE PoE and Data standards.
The PoE Extender supports 10/100/1000Mbps data rates and delivers 802.3at power levels, up to 25.5W. The PoE Extender does not require local power and is powered via the PoE input.
• Extended PoE installation range by additional 100m to 200m.
• Supports 10/100/1000Mbps data rates
• Provides 802.3af power levels when powered by any 802.3at source
• Provides 802.3at power levels when powered by PowerDsine 95xx Midspans
• Extenders can be cascaded to reach up to 500m
• Cost effective installation — no need for local power
• Plug and play installation — no configuration needed