MetaGeek KIT-000006 Mobile / Smartphone Spectrum Analyzer
About This Product
- 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Detailed View
- Hardware only - add one of the Chanalyzer software options
The Wi-Spy has evolved and has been made stronger. Seeing RF spectrum is pretty awesome, but seeing RF spectrum AND WiFi data is awesome-er. Capture it all with the mobile-friendly Wi-Spy Air hardware.
The brand spankin' new Wi-Spy Air and Air Viewer mobile app is the fast, portable and accurate way to validate and troubleshoot WiFi environments. Level up your iOS or Android device with Wi-Spy Air’s onboard WiFi chipset, transforming it into a professional grade WiFi troubleshooting tool.
- Scans RF on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Scans WiFi frames on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Works with Air Viewer mobile app
- Uses on-board battery power (rechargeable AAA) so it won’t zap your phone’s battery
The Air Viewer mobile app works with the Wi-Spy Air hardware to give you access to WiFi data on your mobile device like never before. The more WiFi data available to you, the stronger your WiFi troubleshooting powers become!
When you’re out on a job validating an installation, carrying around a laptop stinks, but until now it was necessary to get the network data you needed. Air Viewer frees you from the laptop and puts Layer 1 and Layer 2 information in the palm of your hand. It’s all the network data you’d expect from a beefy WiFi scanner, plus insights from actual connected client devices so you can confidently verify that the network is good to go.
- Available for both iOS and Android
- Receives WiFi data directly from the Wi-Spy Air, severing the dependency of devices that don't like to share WiFi info (iOS)
- Visualize WiFi and non-WiFi interference in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- View BSSIDs and associated clients in the airspace
- Track airtime usage by client or BSSID
- Measure detailed channel utilization to select the best channels to use
- Filter by network, BSSID, or client to focus your troubleshooting
Introducing Wi-Spy Air, MetaGeek's latest mobile WiFi scanner!