LigoWave DLB-5-90AC 5GHz 802.11ac 18dBi Integrated Sector
About This Product
- 5.150-5.850 GHz
- 18 dBi 90° Sector Antenna
- 2x2 MIMO
500+ Mbps throughput - a result of powerful hardware platform with 802.11ac technology based radio and a proprietary data transmission protocol (iPoll 3). Incorporating a QCA 9563 CPU (750MHz), a QCA 9882 radio and 64MBytes of RAM and 16 MBytes of flash memory the, LigoDLB ac series devices are an ideal solution for capacity demanding applications. State of the art RF design with great output power and sensitivity parameters improve range and capacity over the highest modulation—256-QAM. The 24V Gigabit Ethernet port (passive PoE) allows utilizing the full capacity of the radio when used in a point-to-multipoint network design. LigoDLB ac series devices are backwards compatible with LigoDLB devices using iPoll mode, which helps to expand or upgrade existing networks using the latest technologies over time.
The shape of the enclosure is now smaller, lighter and retains the IP-66 weather protection rating. Smaller packaging reduces freight costs and makes them less obvious. The new LigoDLB 5-90ac design has no metal parts, which makes them lighter and corrosion resistant.
The adjustable mounting bracket is very easy to assemble and install. It consists of two easy to connect parts that
allow tilting the device up and down when installing on a pole. A metal strap is included to securely tighten the device. This design includes additional reinforcements and thicker materials to ensure survival in extreme climate conditions.
- WLAN standard IEEE 802.11a/n/ac, iPoll 3
- Radio mode MIMO 2×2
- Radio frequency band 5,150 - 5,850GHz (FCC 5,150 - 5,250 and 5,725 - 5,850GHz)
- Transmit power Up to 30dBm (country dependent)
- Channel size 5, 10, 20, 40, 80MHz
- Modulation schemes
- 802.11a/n: OFDM (64-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK, BPSK)
- 802.11ac: OFDM (256-QAM, 64-QAM, 16-QAM, QPSK, BPSK)
- Data rates
- 802.11ac @ 40MHz: 400, 360, 300, 270, 240, 180, 120, 90, 60, 30Mbps
- 802.11ac @ 80MHz: 866, 780, 650, 585, 520, 390, 260, 195, 130, 65Mbps
- Error correction FEC, LDPC
- Duplexing scheme Time division duplex
|Alternate P/N||LigoDLB 5-90ac|