Laird Technologies POE-4x48i 48V 4 port PoE injector, 24W output
About This Product
- AC Input Voltage: 90 to 264 VAC
- PoE Output Pin Assignment and Polarity: 4/5 (+), 7/8 (-)
- (4) 48V/0.5A non-802.3af compliant injector
The active POE injector is an advanced, non-proprietary power injector/power supply. The POE-4xXXi-afi will function with any equipment compliant with IEEE 802.3af POE standards.
Using POE to power remote devices has several advantages including:
- The power supply can be centrally located where it can be attached to an uninterruptible power supply.
- The user has the ability to easily power on reset the attached equipment from a remote location.
- There is no need to run additional power cabling to the device as power can be supplied over the CAT5 Ethernet cable.
- POE 4 port injector is available for 48V, 24V, and 18V
- Compact and cost effective solution for remote Ethernet terminal
- Auto disconnection for over-voltage and under-voltage
- Independent over-current and short-circuit protection on each port
- Individual port status indicators
- Remote routers, access points, and bridges
- Remote networking equipment
- SOHO equipment
- IP camera systems
- VOIP systems
- IP phone systems