KP Performance KP-11PDFX-3 3' AF11X Ant w/Radio Mount and Radome
About This Product
Price Shown Inclusive of manufacturer’s temporary surcharge
This ProLine Parabolic Antenna is engineered to suppress side-lobes and back-lobes and are excellent at rejecting interference. These parabolic antennas maximize the potential of your radio by improving signal strength and reducing the noise floor in your link. Our parabolic antennas are perfectly suited for high density point-to-point client-premises or backhaul applications.
The KP-11PDFX-3 is a 3-foot, 39 dBi parabolic antenna operating from 10.7 GHz to 11.7 GHz. This high performance ETSI Class 3, FCC Cat A antenna includes a Ubiquiti airFiber® 11FX mounting kit and comes pre-assembled from the factory. This parabolic antenna also features dual polarization and boasts excellent front-to-back of 62 dB.
- Stable gain over ultra-wide bandwidth of 10.7 GHz - 11.7 GHz
- Comes preassembled from the factory for quickest time to tower
- Includes radome ensuring robust and reliable performance under the most challenging condition
- Optimized F/B & side-lobe suppression minimizes interference
- Includes Ubiquiti airFiber® 11FX mounting kit
- Installs in minutes to reduce service calls and installation time
- Heavy-duty bracket with fine elevation and azimuth adjustment
- Heavy-duty hardware survives 250Km/h wind speeds