Digital Loggers, Low Cost Web Power Switch, LPC7, WPS-VII:
* Air shipped stock *
New features in version 7 include: removable power cords, a 6-foot 14AWG L15P, 15yrs est battery lifetime, improved performance at high temperatures, enlarged keypad buttons, updated manual, additional scripting commands, and reduced box size.
Instantly reboot, start or stop equipment in remote locations. Reboot servers or routers securely from your web browser. Save power. Simplify wiring. Automate your home or business.
Control power over the web from anywhere. Securely access one or hundreds of Web Power Switches from a seamless interface. Create user accounts for mobile devices. Control user access to selected circuits. Eight simultaneous users are supported.
Eliminate overloads, brown-outs, blown breakers and other power problems before they occur. Start devices in sequence automatically to avoid inrush current problems. Use the internal clock to schedule events and minimize power consumption.
Command your switch through a friendly web inter- face, via a BASIC program language, from a command line, or from your own appliation. User-defined hyper- links let you customize the web pages. A free utility sends programmable email alerts.
Use the “Auto-Ping” feature to automatically monitor critical network devices, such as telecom equipment, servers and routers. If a device goes down, the power controller will automatically reboot it with no user in- tervention. “Locked-up” devices are brought back to life instantly. Service calls are eliminated.
- Simple, reliable, plug-and-play operation. Sets up in minutes. Robust. Easy to use.
- Fully supports NTP, syslog, mobile devices.
- Internal clock for programmed scheduling. Keypad for local outlet control, Ethernet for reliable remote control.
- Enable the “Auto-Ping” feature to intelligently reboot a locked-up AP, router, VoIP phone, server, camera. or other device automatically, even during WAN outages.
- Fully programmable using simple BASIC scripts.
- Eight individual circuits are switched with up to 15A of power. Two unswitched outlets are also provided.
- 10/100 autosensing plug-and-play Ethernet connection with static IP allows reliable connection anywhere on your LAN, WAN, or over the Internet.
- Multiple power-up recovery modes add safety and " exibility: timed, sequential on, all-o# , last state, etc.
- Lowest power draw of any competitive product 4 watts!
- Full 15A rating via convenient removable 14AWG power cord, C19/C20 standard.
- Rest assured with field proven reliability. DLI controllers are used worldwide in machine tools,data centers, industrial, and telecom applications - over one million outlets!