The TP-DCDC-2448GD-HP DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 35W 802.3af/at Power Over Ethernet voltage from a 18-36VDC battery system.
They have an integrated Gigabit Compatible 802.3af/at POE injector to apply the regulated 56VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and POE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack.
They work by supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 35W.
- Input Voltage 18-36VDC or 24-72VDC
- POE Output voltage 56VDC
- High Power 30W
- Non-compliant POE
- Dual DC Inputs for connecting 2 power sources
- Integrated POE Inserter
- Low self consumption power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- 24V and 48V Battery Systems
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems