- Input Voltage 12VDC or 24VDC or 48VDC
- IEEE 802.3af/at Compliant or Passive PoE Output
- Dual Inputs for Connecting 2 Power Sources
- Integrated 10/100/1000MB PoE Inserter
- High Power up to 35W
- Low Self Consumption Power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Reverse/Over Voltage Protect
- High Temperature OperationCompact Size – Maximize Available Space
- 12V / 24V / 48V Battery Systems, Vehicle Applications
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
Gigabit +/- 18-36VDC IN, 56VDC OUT 802.3at 35W High Power DC to DC Converter/PoE+ inserter.
The TP-DCDC-2448GD-HP DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 48VDC Power Over Ethernet voltage from a +/-24V battery system.
The PoE inserters are 802.3af/at compatible.
They have an integrated Gigabit PoE+ injector to apply the regulated 56VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The input voltage must be between 18VDC and 36VDC.
They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and PoE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack.
They work by supplying power on the Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-).
They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output of 35W.
Dimensions: 85 x 76 x 36mm (3.4 x 3 x 1.4in)
Weight: 134g (4.7oz)