12 Port 18V POE Mid Span Injector with US Power Cord.
The TP-NCMS312 series of rack mount mid span POE power sources are used for supplying POE and data to multiple devices from a central location such as an operations room. The POE devices feature a separate data-in port coupled with a data out/POE port which employs built in Ethernet surge suppression. The POE function is not IEEE802.3af compliant, useful for powering those devices that require a voltage other than 48V.
POE DC Voltage is supplied on pins 4,5 (V+) and 7,8 (V-). Maximum power output per rack mount unit is 200W. The individual outputs are overload, short circuit and surge protected.
The TP-NCMS312 has 12 POE ports. The 1U rack mounting accommodates 19" or 23" racks with included brackets.
- High Power Non Compliant Midspan POE Injectors
- Up to 19W per Individual Port
- 18V and 24V models available
- 1U Standard Rack Mount (19" and 23")
- Supports non standard 802.3af devices
- Remotely Power Multiple Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Built in Ethernet surge suppression
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Power network devices from a central network room