This ProLine Dual Band Sector Antenna is engineered to deliver high, stable gain over wide bandwidths and suppress side-lobes and back-lobes for mitigating inter-sector interference. These dual frequency sectors combine two individual radiating systems within a single rugged radome. This unique arrangement allows complete dual-spectrum coverage while reducing leased space on the tower and installation costs.
The KPP-2S3SX8-65 is a 65 Degree dual band sector antenna operating from 2.3 GHz to 2.7 GHz and 3.5 GHz to 4.2 GHz. This antenna features gain performance of 17 dBi and 16.8 dBi respectively, 8 ports and ±45° slant polarization with excellent front-to-back of 33 dB and 35 dB.
- Stable performance over wide bandwidths with flat gain
- Superior port isolation, cross polarization discrimination, gain, VSWR, and front-to-back
- Ultra-wide bandwidths for world-wide markets
- Upper side lobe suppression reduces inter-cell interference
- Null fill improves coverage near the tower
- Side-lobe mitigation and improved front-to-back performance help reject interference
- Integrated hoisting hook for added safety and convenient installation
- Heavy-duty aluminum brackets with powder coated steel hardware
- Universal radio bracket with quick-release slot/clip design is compatible with many AP radios
- Mounts to any size mast from 0.75" to 4.5"