This ProLine Dual Band Sector Antenna is engineered to deliver high, stable gain over wide bandwidths and suppress side-lobes and back-lobes for mitigating inter-sector interference. These dual frequency sectors combine two individual radiating systems within a single rugged radome. This unique arrangement allows complete dual-spectrum coverage while reducing leased space on the tower and installation costs.
The KPP-3S65-5S90-X8 is a 65 Degree and 90 Degree dual band sector antenna operating from 3.5 GHz to 4.2 GHz and 4.9 GHz to 6.4 GHz. This antenna features gain performance of 17.8 dBi and 17 dBi respectively, 8 ports and ±45° slant polarization with excellent front-to-back of 35 dB.
- Stable performance over wide bandwidths with flat gain
- Superior port isolation, cross polarization discrimination, gain, VSWR, and front-to-back
- Ultra-wide bandwidths for world-wide markets
- Upper side lobe suppression reduces inter-cell interference
- Null fill improves coverage near the tower
- Side-lobe mitigation and improved front-to-back performance help reject interference
- Integrated hoisting hook for added safety and convenient installation
- Heavy-duty aluminum brackets with powder coated steel hardware
- Universal radio bracket with quick-release slot/clip design is compatible with many AP radios
- Mounts to any size mast from 0.75" to 4.5"