The POE-18i is an advanced power supply / power inserter. The power supply
is autoranging on the input and has a regulated voltage output. It has overload
and short circuit protection in addition to Ethernet surge suppression built-
in. The POE-xxi is not a proprietary unit. It will function with any equipment
which is compliant with the IEEE 802.3af POE standards. cord. The LED will be
AMBER until >35mA current flows to the end device which will turn the LED to
GREEN. This is a good way to remotely monitor the connection between the
POE and the end device and indicate that the end device is turned on.
- Accepts 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz input.
- USA plug only, use adapter for other international requirements
- 18 VDC output is connected to unused wires in the Ethernet cable to the radio.
- Allows a single cable connection to the radio module.
- Designed for use with the AW5800HTP-PAIR 5.8 GHz Outdoor 5 Mbps Wireless Ethernet Bridge.