This MTC Ethernet Surge Suppressor/Protector is designed to be used with the popular APC surge suppressor 1RU chassis. This device is designed to protect equipment such as APs and SMs installed in NOCs or other sites where a number of devices are colocated. This device has a higher ethernet breakdown voltage for high RF exposure situations. POE Polarity agnostic, will work on Canopy or UBNT POE voltages and polarities. Grounded shielded RJ45 jacks provide grounds to shielded plugs. Note: This product has data on 4 wires and POE on 4 wires. It is limited to 100 Mbps. If you need GigE, check out our GigE Ethernet surge suppressors.
- Voltage LEDs prove power supply is on
- Surge circuit custom designed specifically for WISP POE devices
- High-Speed Ethernet surge suppression design with higher clamp voltages for strong RF immunity
- Bi-Directional TVS provides full protection even during a destructive surge
- Fits the APC PRM24 and PRM4 line of chassis for replaceable data line surge protection
- Shielded RJ45 connectors provide a ground to shielded plugs
- Ultra fast suppression – typically less than 1.0ps from 0 Volts to BV min
- NOTE: PINS 4&5 AS WELL AS PINS 7&8 ARE BONDED TOGETHER. THIS MAKES IT UNSUITABLE FOR CANOPY 430 APs.
- Installed at large colocation sites such as a NOC
- Prevent damage to the AP and the other NOC equipment
- LEDs helps personnell verifiy POE voltage
- Suitable for sites with high power (100 watts and over) RF exposure to the CAT5.