Requires 515PC196 power cord to operate.
Reboot and control equipment in remote locations. Control servers and routers securely. Save power. Simplify wiring. Automate.
With strong standards-based security, this compact switch is ideal for datacenters running 208-240V.
Use the “Auto-Ping” feature to automatically monitor critical network devices, such as telecom equipment,
servers and routers. If a device goes down, the power controller will automatically reboot it with no user intervention. “Locked-up” devices are brought back to life instantly. Service calls are eliminated.
Eliminate overloads, brown-outs, blown breakers and other power problems before they occur. Start devices in sequence to avoid inrush current problems.
Control via a friendly web interface. Use the REST API to integrate with your own code. Examples are provided. You can also customize the switch internally using the powerful Lua scripting.
- Provides secure remote power coontrol and reboot. Works efficiently at any input voltage from 85-240VAC.
- C-13 outlets and C-19 inlets for worldwide safety and compatibility.
- Simple, reliable, plug-and-play operation. Sets up in minutes. Robust. Easy to use
- WiFi and hardwired Ethernet can be enabled or locked out for security.
- Real-Time-Clock with NTP for scheduling.
- Keypad for local outlet control, hardwired Ethernet and WiFi for remote access.
- Updated Auto-Ping feature automatically reboots a locked-up router, server, camera or other device.
- Use scripts to automate control from remote locations. The internal web server gives you manual or automated control from anywhere in the world.
- Extensive standards support:
- Alexa, AutoPing, Curl, DHCP, Email notification, HTTP,
HTTPS, IFTTT, Lua, NTP, MODBUS/TCP, RESTful API, SNMP
1-3, SSL, SSH, 2.4GHz WiFi , WOL.
- Additional features under development. FLASH firmware is field upgradable.
- Lowest power draw of any competitive product - 4 watts!