EnGenius Technologies EWS7952P 48-port WLAN 410W PoE+ Managed Switch
About This Product
EnGenius EWS7952P 48-Port Managed Gigabit Layer 2, 410W 802.3at/af PoE+ Switch offers onboard network management, visibility, and troubleshooting. Power devices on all ports with a 410W PoE+ budget. Locally manage up to 50 Neutron Access Points, Switches, and IP Cameras, and remotely manage both wired & wireless devices via ezMaster Network Management Software. The switch’s enterprise-class features optimize network efficiency ensuring peak performance while reducing expenses for cost-conscious small-to-mid-size organizations.
Whether installed in medical offices, corporate offices, warehouses, or large homes, the EWS7952P switch’s design and easy-to-use interface ensure smooth and efficient deployment and operations. Any organization with limited IT support and budgets can create a reliable, managed network in no time. Utilizing EnGenius’ ezMaster Network Management Software or onboard switch management, the switch is easily integrated and managed in a Neutron Series managed network ecosystem.
Features & Benefits
- 10/100/1000 GbE Ports
- On-Board Network Management Tools
- 802.3at/af PoE+ Ready
- Network Troubleshooting, Monitoring & Email Alerts
- 1-10 Gbps SFP+ Slots Extend Connectivity via Fiber Uplinks, Redundancy & Failover
- Full-Featured Layer 2 Switching
- Topology View Displays Network Devices & Relationships
- Added Bonus: License-Free AP Management Built-In
- Added Bonus: License-Free Remote Management With ezMaster™