Digital Loggers IOT IoT Power Relay
About This Product
- Power Options 3-60VDC, 12-120VAC
- Use Arduino, Rasberry, Pi or PIC
- Single Switch 4 Outlets, 1NC,2NO,1ON
- 12A Thermal Safety Circuit Breaker
- Professionally Built and Tested
IoT control relay. Safely control AC power from logic.
Build the IoT. Connect easily and safely. Control power from an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Galileo or other micro-controller. The universal input connects to any circuit including 3.3V and 5 volt logic. No driver is required. Simply connect two wires. One to ground and one to your control signal, such as an output bit on a micro-controller. The relay can also be controlled by an AC input voltage of 12 to 120 VAC. No changes or jumpers are required. The internal circuitry is very power e?fficient, using approximately 1/5W unswitched and 1.1W activated.
• Remote reboot of networking equipment
• IoT products, DIY gadgets, OEM test equipment
• Home and building automation
• Green power and energy conservation
• Kiosks, vending machines and signage controls Multiple AC loads of up to 12 Amps total may be controlled. Your imagination is the limit.
The IoT control relay is rugged and reliable, with US design and QC. It ships fully assembled and tested with a 1 year warranty.