Cambium C000070L010A Auto-Aligning Positioner, Quick Deploy
About This Product
The Cambium Networks Quick Deploy (QD) positioner supports rapid deployment of broadband connectivity. With the QD, networks can be initially set up and then periodically moved to new locations safely and quickly, ensuring optimal alignment and link reliability. The QD is compatible with PTP 700, PTP 650, PTP 450i, and PMP 450i.
Immediately after powering up, the system scans the horizon and automatically locks on to the RF signal at the remote end with no human intervention required (typically in less than 3 minutes). The system maintains optimal alignment by periodically confirming the best signal available.
- First responders (Public Safety, National Guard, State and Local Government Agencies)
- Tactical Military Deployments
- Oil and Gas Industry for well-head re-locations and turn-arounds
- Service Providers deploying Cell on Wheels for adding LTE and Wi-Fi coverage for temporary event hosting
- Disaster Recovery scenarios for private enterprise networks
- Fully integrated solution with positioner, controller and radio co-located on tri-pod or mast
- Compatible with Cambium Networks PTP 700, PTP 650, PTP 450i ODU’s and PMP 450i Subscriber Modules
- Upon power-up the system automatically scans, connects and optimizes the broadband connection without human intervention
- Extreme simplicity in configuration using integrated web-based user interface (http and https)
- Remotely monitor with built-in web interface or optional secure SNMP connection
- Ruggedized mechanics and cabling for harsh environments
** This is an oversized item. Shipping discount programs don't apply. Additional charges and specialized shipping may be required. **