In 2004, CradlePoint Technology founder Pat Sewall established the company on the promise of delivering personal connectivity to balance out emerging developments in both the WiFi and 3G cellular industries. Their first product was a simple charging cradle for the 3G EVDO mobile phone that merged an innovative engineered router with a WiFi access point. The idea of merging a cradle with an access point spawned the company name and firmly placed CradlePoint as a leader in combining cellular broadband and local wireless LAN technology.
There are currently no special offers available at this time.
- Trends in Pop-up Retail: Innovative Merchandising Driven by Flexible, Dependable Mobile Connectivity
- Uninterrupted Internet: Maximizing Revenue and Minimizing Business Risk with 3G/4G Failover
- Maximizing the Value of Your Mobile Broadband Service
- PCI Compliance: CradlePoint Enablers for PCI Compliant Systems
- When Machines Talk to Machines: M2M deployment can make your business systems smarter
- CradlePoint Eyes Overseas Expansion and Broader Carrier Engagement with Hire of Telecom Industry Leader
- CradlePoint To Participate In 2012 RAMP Conference
- CradlePoint Provides a Platform for Retail’s Shift Toward Wireless “Pop-up” Merchandising
- Cradlepoint Heartbleed OpenSSL Remediation Plan Patches Updates and Upgrades
|Please Login To View Your Pricing|