The TP-POE Passive Power Over Ethernet Power Sources offered by Tycon Power Systems are quality power sources for years of reliable operation even in the toughest conditions. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide surge protected data-out and power on the shielded RJ45 output jack. They work by supplying power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). For the "R" model the voltage is reversed. 4,5(V-) and 7,8(V+). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet).
The TP-POE are autoranging so that they accept AC inputs from 90VAC to 264VAC (50/60 Hz) and they supply regulated DC Voltage at the output. They have various protections for surge, short circuit, overload and overvoltage. The medium power models (TP-POE) have power output up to 24W and the high power models (TP-POE-HP) up to 100W. They are available in 18V, 24V and 48V DC Output with load regulation within 5%. The CI model has an special current sense LED which changes color when a POE device is plugged into the CAT5 cable.
If the remote device does not support power over Ethernet, splitters (POE-SPLT-S) are available to split the data and DC voltage at the remote device. If the remote device requires reverse voltage the POE-XOVER cable can be used.
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Built in Ethernet Surge Protection
- Autoranging Switching Power Supply
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- Medium Power and High Power Models Available
- Various DC Voltage Outputs Available
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact size ¡V Floor / Desktop / Wall Mount
- CE / FCC / UL / CB Approved
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems