16dBi Vagi 2.4GHz Antenna – (24" LMR240 Pigtail with N Female Connector)
The 16dBi VAGI Series(R) antennas are made from Die Cast Aluminum Alloy with anti-corrosion alodine finish for long service life. The aesthetic design makes this series of antennas perfect for CPE installations. The design exhibits very low wind loading characteristics and installation is quick and easy with the standard QuikClamp mounting bracket for 1.5"OD max pole. The bracket system offers up to 45 deg vertical tilt.
The VAGI Series(R) antenna is available in several frequencies within the 1700 to 2700 MHz range. Two standard products are PAWVA24-16 for 2.4GHz to 2.483GHz 802.11 applications. The PAWVA25-16 for 2.5GHz to 2.7GHz MMDS applications are available via special order.
- Compact, Low Profile 16 dBi Antenna Gain
- Low Cost compared to other 16dBi Gain Antennas
- Very Low Wind Loading. Aesthetic design
- QuikClamp Bracket for 1.0” to 1.5” Pole Diameter
- 45 Deg tilt and 360 Deg rotation adjustments
- Vertical or Horizontal Polarization
- 24” Pigtail with Type N Female or N Male Connector
- Rugged, Lightweight and Waterproof
- Frequency Options Available between 1700 and 2700 Mhz