The TP-SW8 Power Over Ethernet 802.3af (PoE) 10/100Mb switch offered by Tycon Power Systems is a fully automatic high speed 8 port Ethernet switch with up to 2A of PoE power per port. The units can also be powered over POE to Port 8. The switch supplies power to the remote device on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). The Ethernet spec supports distances up to 100m (328 feet) between the PoE switch and the remote device. All the Switches have DIN Rail mounts included for convenient DIN rail mounting.
18V, 24V and 48V 150W power supplies are available. There are 2 power inputs for attachment of primary and backup power sources.
- High Power 10/100Mb Passive PoE 8 Port Switch
- Remotely Power Equipment thru CAT5 Cable up to 100m
- Extend Ethernet and POE up to 200m
- Up to 2A per Port
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover
- Automatic Speed and Duplex Sensing
- 2K Self Learning MAC Address Table
- Compact Size
- High Temperature Operation
- Wireless Access Points and Client Devices
- IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Power multiple devices from 1 data cable